ScopesScience is an independent and traceable platform for peer-reviewed scientific journals where high quality scientific research articles can be published from all over the World.
ScopesScience provides a multidisciplinary scientific platform disseminating and communicating scientific knowledge with high impacts to researchers, academics, policy makers and the public.
Topics considered for publication in ScopesScience journals are not limited to a specific field, but instead cover all major fields of science and technology, including marine, freshwater and terrestrial ecosystems.
ScopesScience values “equality of opportunity” between high -and low-income countries. Therefore, all ScopesScience journals are published free of charge without any article processing charge (APC) to support researchers from all over the world publish their work in an equal opportunity of scientific platform.
ScopesScience journals are Open Access, where all articles after peer-review process are available for free download to readers from all over the World immediately after online publication.
Authors who submit their work to ScopesScience journals, may benefit from
- 100% Free English Language Editing Service (ELE) for all submissions*
- 100% Free Turkish-English Translation (TET) for submissions by young Turkish scientists*
Young scientists can send their work in Turkish, and ScopesScience will translate it into English before sending to peer-review. Especially articles from Master Thesis and Doctoral dissertations are encouraged to receive the 100% free translation service.
More details about the paper submission system, and free translation and editing service, please go to the relevant page.
Why publish with ScopesScience?
- Free English Language Editing (ELE)*
- Free Turkish – English Translation (TET)*
- Fast and time saving Publication
- Peer Review with high standards
- Open Access with high visibility
- Free Publication, no article processing charge (APC)
- Equality of opportunity between high -and low-income countries
Language Editing and Author Services
For all submissions:
- Free English Language Editing Service (ELE)*
For submissions by young Turkish scientists from Turkish Universities / Institutions:
- Free translation (Turkish-English) Service (TET)*
* It is a condition of submission that the authors request and permit “English Editing” for readability or “Turkish to English Translation” of the manuscript.
* Free English language editing (ELE) and Free Turkish-English translation (TET) services are available for the first 50 article sumbissions for each volume in a calendar year.